Goodbye writer’s block
July 2, 2017
Airstory lets you and your team work efficiently to pump out dope content, super fast. Less than 24 hours left!
You know that feeling, sitting down at your computer, opening an empty doc, and trying to think of any excuse to avoid writing.
You are not alone.
Luckily, Joanna Wiebe, founder of Copy Hackers, came up with the brilliant solution, Airstory, so you never have to stare at a blank page again.
Sumolings always ask me, "How do y'all consistently pump out such awesome content?!"
The key is to not start from scratch - but to have a story outline, snippets to re-use and a collection of ideas you can easily reference.
And the AppSumo team does this and more with Airstory. I can't imagine going back to using Docs.
Now I could sit here and tell you about how amazing this deal is, but I'm going to let this Sumoling do the talking:
This tool is a must have for copywriters, bloggers and any entrepreneurs that pump out content on a regular basis.
With Airstory you’ll be cruising through every writing project:
- Card Library. Team members can turn 99% of the things you use such as data, templates, facts, graphics, and more into cards! Drag any card into your outline or doc and merge it with just one click! You can even import your Evernote notes in so you can put all of those old notes to work in your new projects. When you see how helpful the Card Library is, you’ll wonder how you ever functioned without it.
- Teaching templates. Not only can you create and store templates as cards, but you can also grab some from the Airstory Market. These templates will transform you into a conversion-focused copywriter.
- Dashboard insights. Check the dashboard to for a visual pat on the back.
- Airstory Researcher. This Chrome extension lets you highlight or screenshot anything you find on the interwebs and send it right to your Airstory projects. Airstory Researcher even captures citations automatically!
- Multi-person editing. Invite team members to your project and work together in real-time. Whether you are co-writing or working on different sections in Airstory's Excel-like tabs, collaborating has never been this efficient. (No more sending Word docs back and forth like it’s 2006.)
- And much more!
Normally, if you wanted access to a 20-project plan with unlimited users (team members and guests) and unlimited integrations, you'd be paying $1,068 per year.
But, because Joanna is incredible, for the next few hours she's letting Sumolings get lifetime access to Airstory for just one payment of $39!
That's unlimited users working on 20 projects with unlimited integrations for life… for only $39!
Here are some FAQs:
- So only 20 projects... what counts as a project? A project is all the digital "stuff" within something you're writing. A project features tabs of pages, a card library and an image library.
- So how much content can you have per project? Unlimited! A project can include as many pages, emails, blog posts, content, etc. as you want. Projects can expand to be quite large but still well-organized - which is why the 20 project limit will prove to be plenty for 99% of writers / agencies / businesses.
- Can I stack the credits under one account? No. One deal per email account.
- Is there a workaround? Yes. If you buy the deal 2 times, you'll get 2 accounts with 20 projects per account. So let's say you put one account under Bill and the other in your coworker's name Sam. Billy can invite Sam to all 20 projects, and those won't be counted toward Sam's total number of projects; Sam can invite Billy, and Sam's 20 projects won't be counted toward Billy's for a total of 40.
But remember: this deal ends in less than 48 hours, so don't sleep on this one, bruh.