Get everyone on the same page. Literally.
June 30, 2017
Airstory is where the pros go to create great content
When I sit down to write, I'm usually hit with a potent cocktail of anxiety and frustration.
But it's not just me, this happens to most writers when they're staring at a blank page.
Yet, for some crazy reason, we still start every project from an empty Word or Google Doc (this was me until a few weeks ago).
Joanna Wiebe, founder of Copy Hackers, was one of those writers until she got fed up and decided to build the ultimate writing tool.
What is this mythical writing tool?
Airstory brings teams together and gives them what they need to create amazing content freakishly fast.
With Airstory, you are starting each project off on third base.
You can import existing Word docs, PDF files (yes, they did that), or use templates from Airstory's growing library. (You can also create your own templates for blogs, email copy, HR docs, letters to an ex, etc.)
Using these features, you’ll be cruising through every writing project:
- Card Library. Team members can turn 99% of the things you use such as data, templates, facts, graphics, and more into cards! Drag any card into your outline or doc and merge it with just one click! You can even import your Evernote notes in so you can put all of those old notes to work in your new projects. When you see how helpful the Card Library is, you’ll wonder how you ever functioned without it.
- Teaching templates. Not only can you create and store templates as cards, but you can also grab some from the Airstory Market. These templates will transform you into a conversion-focused copywriter.
- Dashboard insights. Check the dashboard to for a visual pat on the back.
- Airstory Researcher. This Chrome extension lets you highlight or screenshot anything you find on the interwebs and send it right to your Airstory projects. Airstory Researcher even captures citations automatically!
- Multi-person editing. Invite team members to your project and work together in real-time. Whether you are co-writing or working on different sections in Airstory's Excel-like tabs, collaborating has never been this efficient. (No more sending Word docs back and forth like it’s 2006.)
- And much more!
Normally, if you wanted access to a 20-project plan with unlimited users (team members and guests) and unlimited integrations, you'd be paying $1,068 per year.
But, because Joanna is from Canada and is unimaginably nice, she's giving Sumolings an incredible deal.
Joanna is gifting Sumolings with lifetime access to Airstory for one payment of $39!
That's unlimited users working on 20 projects with unlimited integrations for life… for only $39!
Do not mistake her kindness for weakness.
This deal is done as soon as we run out of codes.
The beauty of Airstory is it's made for professional writers.
Other tools on the market just don't have the specific features writers crave.
For example, the outline-to-doc-and-back-again view is one heck of a treat. (Jot down ideas rapid-fire, and then switch to "document" view to write directly in your outline.)
The ability to make cards on Airstory means never having to delete anything ever again! Just keep cards in the library until you're ready to use them. (You can add tags to your cards so they are easily found!)
There's also instant access to notes (including Evernote notes) and publish-to-WordPress. (You can also export to HTML, Markdown, Word and Google Docs.)
The due date and word count on each project ensure goals are hit and deadlines are met.
Because Airstory allows writers and teams to work so quickly, they are able to free up more billable hours.
If a blank page is a writer's worst enemy, then Airstory is a writer's best friend.
Take it from someone who is currently using it, Airstory rocks!
Go ahead and grab this lifetime deal while you can.
Because $39 for unlimited users, 20 projects, and unlimited integrations will not last long.
P.S. A project can be your blog, for example, and inside that project, you can have unlimited stories.