Our best deal of all time is here
November 25, 2017
Introducing the "Netflix for Software"
AppSumo was created with one idea in mind: the tools you need to run your business shouldn't put you out of business.
Which is why over the past 7 years, from our very first deal (shout out to my basement!), we've been bringing you the tools and products you need to make your business extraordinary, without costing you an arm and a taco.
From Dropbox to Depositphotos, you've been with us every step of the way.
Which is why we couldn't be more thrilled to announce the newest addition to the AppSumo family, and our most incredible offer yet.
Briefcase is the all-in-one toolkit for entrepreneurs and startups looking to create, grow, and scale their businesses.
With 35+ tools (and growing), Briefcase has you covered from sales, to design, to SEO, and everything in between.
We've taken the best products of AppSumo and put them under one roof to simplify your life and streamline your business.
Here are just a few of the problems Briefcase can solve for you:
- Need to automate your social media? PromoRepublic, MissingLettr, and Grum are all included in Briefcase.
- Want designs and videos on the fly? There's Beacon, Stencil, Designbold, and Clipman.
- Looking to get an edge on the competition? Let SERanking, EpicBeat, and iSpionage go behind enemy lines to gather intel.
- Trying to find clients and manage projects? FindThatLead, Salesflare, Book Like a Boss, and Plutio have what you need to stay on top of it.
- How about actually making sales and getting paid? Use Invanto, Billy, and Omnify to sell products/services and manage invoicing with ease.
Excited already? The feeling is mutual.
To get access to all the tools in Briefcase individually, you'd be looking to pay over $1,400 per month. (Our calculators couldn't even handle computing the yearly retail value.)
But, Sumo-lings, like we've shown you since the beginning, we're committed to giving you the best possible deal.
Which is why you can get access to ALL of the tools in Briefcase starting at just $49 a month!
Briefcase was designed with Sumo-lings in mind. And since everyone’s business is at a different stage, we made sure to avoid a one-size-fits-all membership.
So we’ve created two membership options for Sumo-lings:
- Briefcase ($49/mo, $500/yr): 35+ software tools for running your business. This is perfect for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
- Briefcase Pro ($99/mo, $900/yr): All of the tools in Briefcase, plus additional pro tools with extra features. This plan is perfect for small/medium businesses and agencies.
Briefcase is the gift that keeps on growing. We're continuously adding more tools that you love (making your membership even more valuable over time).
If you sign up for Briefcase this Black Friday Week (ends Nov 24th at 11:59 pm PT) you'll get early access to EVERY tool featured on AppSumo for the rest of 2017 - including ALL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!
That's right, all the awesome software deals that are coming in AppSumo will be available early if you're a member of Briefcase (Clipman will only be available in Briefcase Pro). Here's just a sample of what's still to come in 2017:
Thought we were done with this Thanksgiving deal feast?
Not even close.
We know that Briefcase is an absolutely insane deal. But we want to take it one step further and make it a no-brainer for every Sumo-ling to get their hands on Briefcase right now.
Which is why, for a limited time, we are also bringing you this exclusive Black Friday bonus:
- For the next 600 people to sign up [or upgrade] to Briefcase Pro Monthly or Briefcase Yearly (any plan) get $50 Amazon credits + $100 AppSumo credits (SOLD OUT)
And to take this crazy promotion another step forward, if you sign up for a membership during the week of Black Friday (ends Nov 24th at 11:59 pm PT) and tell us how you're using the tools in Briefcase to grow your business - the best submission will be selected for the Briefcase Business Growth Experience.
This package includes:
- 1 Round Trip Ticket to Austin, TX.
- 4 Night Stay at the Westin Downtown Austin.
- A full business review session with the AppSumo team (Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Support, and Biz Dev)!
- 1-on-1 business strategy meeting with CEO of AppSumo, Noah Kagan!
And finally... your very own product launch on AppSumo!
That's right, Sumo-lings, we’re giving you the all-star treatment. Just like we've done with thousands of partners, we'll put your business in the inbox of a million entrepreneurs!
All you have to do is show us how you're using your Briefcase tools most effectively and creatively to grow your business.
Our team will review all of the businesses and select one of you for this experience of a lifetime.
Submissions are due: February 1, 2018 (By 11:59 pm EST - no exceptions!)
Sumo-lings, we can't tell you enough how much you mean to us.
Which is why we spent the past year creating a tailor-made solution to all your problems - for the monthly cost of just one of these tools.
We're still trying to figure out how we're going to make any money off this, but until our accountant gets back from Thanksgiving in Maui, get your hands on all these incredible tools in Briefcase while you can.
P.S. Briefcase is live on ProductHunt yesterday - please take a second to upvote and show us some love :)