Not too long ago, I was forced to make an incredibly difficult decision.
You see, my smartphone's storage was almost full and it was time for me to free up space.
So, there I was, deciding whether to get rid of pictures from a recent vacation with my girlfriend or photos of that piece of toast that looked exactly like Mark Wahlberg.
And, well… sorry, Stef.
Fortunately, you Sumolings won't have to make decisions like this ever again (or sleep on the couch).
pCloud is a comprehensive, easy-to-use cloud storage solution that lets you upload and easily access all of your videos, documents, and photos.
pCloud makes your life easier by keeping all your files in one place and allowing you to access them from any device.
Computer, phone, or tablet, it don't matter. All of your content is at your fingertips, but doesn’t take up any space on your hard drive.
pCloud gives users the ability to send access links to files, letting you easily collaborate with your team on anything, anywhere.
Now, if you wanted access to pCloud Premium, you'd be looking to pay $125.
Well worth it, because pCloud Premium comes with all the features:
- 500GB storage - that’s roughly 1,500 Game of Thrones episodes
- 500GB download link traffic - other people can download/stream from links you’ve shared
- Easy file sharing - unlike other services, people you share files with don't need to have an account to view or download
- Unlimited remote upload traffic
- Camera auto upload for iOS and Android devices
But we’ve all experienced the dreaded ‘Disk Too Full’ message, so we struck a deal with pCloud to solve your storage woes once and for all.
pCloud has agreed to give Sumolings lifetime access to pCloud Premium for just $49.
In return, I promised to stop "loitering" in their parking lot.
So, if you're ready to free up some space on all of your devices, now’s your chance.
Think you'll need more storage? Sumolings can also upgrade to lifetime access of 2 TB for $200 at any time!
If you think the magic ends with being able to access your files anywhere, you're wrong.
Get this: pCloud can instantly synchronize all of your files through its desktop application, pCloud Drive.
Once you've installed pCloud Drive, every time you upload a file it will automatically sync across all of your devices.
That way, you can start a project at the office, and finish it in line at Starbucks on your phone.
How does pCloud compare to the competition?
For starters, it does not take up any space on your computer.
Unlike other cloud storage software, you won’t have to stay on top of a monthly subscription or work around the limited functionality of a free plan.
In fact, I dropped my other service and was able to switch over to pCloud with just one drag-and-drop.
pCloud also has a host of other features that will turn you into a convert, including:
- Photo and video compression for faster downloads
- Automatically freeing up space on your phone
- Unhackable encryption with secure 256-bit TLS/SSL connection that keeps your files safe and lets you set passwords and expiration dates on shared links
- Instant save-and-share option for your screenshots
- pCloud Rewind, which lets you track, revise, and restore earlier versions of your work
- Customizable mobile auto-upload so your phone is always backed up and accessible
With pCloud, you can handle your digital collection with ease - and continue your hoarding habit.
And you're getting this kind of peace of mind for life, for just $49.
Seems like a simple decision to us.
P.S. Here is an FAQ & TOS to answer any other questions you may have.