Plutio allows you to manage your entire business from one intuitive, centralized, and deeply customizable platform.
With Plutio, you can keep each and every aspect of your business organized. Plutio knows that freelancers and small teams have a metric ton of things going on so they built their product to keep the UX as simple and friendly as possible.
Inside of Plutio's clean dashboard, you can easily create, edit, and see all your projects and tasks. You’ll be able to customize workflows, set start and due dates, and communicate with everyone involved so you always know who’s doing what and where they stand.
Plutio also makes sure that you get money, get paid, with proposals, time tracking, and invoices all built within the platform.
Proposals can be created in minutes with a simple-to-use drag and drop editor. Just have clients sign them electronically and it's go time for your project.
When you begin working on a task, fire up the time tracker. If you forget, you can always manually input time later. Each project will have its own timesheet that is editable, downloadable, and printable.
And sending invoices is a breeze. You’ll control everything in the invoice from due dates to footer notes, to applying discounts and tax rates. Payments can be sent to your Stripe, PayPal, or bank account.
Plutio also gives you tools to manage people, a calendar, and branding! (What doesn't Plutio do, amiright?!)
On a normal day, you’d have to charge $954 to your credit card if you wanted access to the Plutio Team Plan, which includes:
- Unlimited projects
- 5 teammates
- Unlimited clients
- Lifetime updates and integrations to the current products
But during our Black Friday bonanza, you can get lifetime access for just $49!
Yes, we can't believe what we're saying either: you can manage your entire business for just $49!
Have more than 5 teammates? The more, the merrier! Stack this deal as many times as you'd like for 5 additional teammates per code. (Please note: Codes purchased during this promotion can only be applied or stacked to a business that doesn’t have an existing subscription or promotion.)
And when you stack your second code, you can get the white label feature for 30% off!
What happens if I stack 3 codes? Glad you asked, Sumo-ling. Stacking three codes will give you an extra 5 users! (e.g. 1 code = 5 users, 2 codes = 10 users, 3 codes = 20 users)
What are you waiting for? Join the ranks of other happy, productive Sumo-lings using Plutio:
P.S. Don't forget to grab our other amazing Black Friday deals before 11/23 at 11:59PM (EST)!
- SocialBee: Schedule posts, grow a following, and automatically engage with your audience through one killer tool. Access is normally $1,764, but you can grab lifetime access for just $49!
- Filmora: Create and edit amazing videos quickly, regardless of skill level. Access to 5 licenses is typically $630, but you can get lifetime access to all 5 licenses for just $49!
- lemlist: Automate outreach campaigns and drive conversions and responses with personalized images. Access to the Gold Plan is usually $1,224 but you can get lifetime access for just $49!
- vooPlayer: Securely host videos, edit fully customizable interactive players, generate leads, boost sales, and so much more. The Pro License usually costs $228; however, you can snag lifetime access for just $79.
- Depositphotos: Get access to a library of 80M+ of the best stock photo images available on the world-wide web. Each code is $49 and gives you 100 royalty-free image and vector downloads, and there's no limit to how much you can stack.