SocialBee is an all-in-one social media tool that lets you schedule posts, grow an audience, and engage with followers.
What's the key to keeping your followers engaged? An entertaining feed.
With SocialBee, you can always stay ahead of the content game and give your followers all the enjoyment their little hearts can handle by posting in specific content categories like 'Inspirational Kanye Quotes.'
SocialBee also auto-recycles your best evergreen content so you can save time by putting your social media on autopilot while still generating buzz. You can also set these posts to expire, as well as tweak any of your content depending on the channel and audience.
With a few quick clicks, SocialBee lets you post to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest. (Instagram posting is done through a Buffer integration, with a mobile app in the works. And there’s also a Pinterest integration coming soon.)
Once your timeline is ready for the world stage, SocialBee will help you grow your following.
You can find the right people to connect with and make the first move by:
- Searching for users based on specific keywords in their bio
- Finding accounts that tweet about specific things (like, say, #tacos)
- Copying followers from other Twitter accounts
And SocialBee knows you're all about that follower-ratio, so you can unfollow accounts that didn't follow you back (we'll get 'em next time, champ).
SocialBee makes engaging with your new followers easy as pumpkin pie — you’ll be able to send automated mentions and messages, personalized messages with follower details, and targeted mentions using the same filters as you used to follow people.
People all over the world are spicing up their social media with the SocialBee Accelerate Plan, which includes:
- Up to 10 social profiles
- Up to 50 content categories
- Up to 50 RSS and Pocket feeds (pocket feed is where you store articles you want to share)
- 5,000 posts per category
- Content analytics for Twitter and Facebook (LinkedIn coming soon)
On any given Friday, the using the Accelerate Plan would cost you $1,764.
But while Black Friday is on and bumpin’, you can get lifetime access for just $49!
So ditch those other tools and grab the only one you really need.
Sumo-lings, this deal is outrageous and fully sold out the last time we ran it so don't miss your chance to grab it while you can!
P.S. Don't forget about our other amazing Black Friday deals before they expire at 11:59 PM (EST) on 11/23/18!
- Plutio: Freelancers, manage everything from projects and tasks to time tracking and invoicing with one intuitive app. Access is normally $954, but we’ve got lifetime access for just $49!
- Filmora: Create and edit amazing videos quickly, regardless of skill level. Access is to 5 licenses is $630, but you can get lifetime access to all 5 licenses for just $49!
- lemlist: Automate outreach campaigns and drive conversions and responses with personalized images. Access to the Gold Plan is usually $1,224, but you can get lifetime access for just $49!
- vooPlayer: Securely host videos, edit fully customizable interactive players, generate leads, boost sales, and so much more. The Pro License usually costs $228; however, you can snag lifetime access for just $79.
- Depositphotos: Get access to a library of 80M+ of the best stock photo images available on the world-wide web. Each code is $49 and gives you 100 royalty-free image and vector downloads, and there's no limit to how much you can stack.