Only 24 hours left to propel your startup
October 31, 2017
Lifetime access to these world-class tools is almost gone
When you're starting a business, surrounding yourself with successful people is one of the best ways to guarantee your own success.
Which is precisely why we teamed up with Startups.co last week.
Startups.co is where entrepreneurs learn from—and engage with—world-renowned experts and founders.
Sumolings, for the next 24 hours, you can get lifetime access to:
- 600+ in-depth videos on topics ranging from marketing, to growth, to leadership, to decision making, and so much more!
- A moderated Slack chat with founders (2x/week)
- Small daily lessons that keep your startup moving in the right direction
- Mentorship lessons via the Clarity.fm platform from masterminds like Cheryl Yeoh (CMO at Hackreactor) and Mark Cuban (Owner at You Know Who He Is)
This deal also comes with three incredible software tools worthy of their own AppSumo deal:
- Bizplan- create, collaborate, and share a comprehensive business plan with potential customers and investors (regular price: $588/year)
- Launchrock- acquire early customers and build a presence for your company (regular price: $108/year)
- Fundable- raise the money you need for your startup through this online equity crowdfunding platform (regular price: $2,148/year)
Lifetime access to everything included in this deal would cost you thousands of dollars.
However, before this 24-hour timer is up, you can get all it for just $49!
While you were busy making a Snapchat filter Halloween costume, these Sumolings were diving into Startups.co’s resources:
This deal equips entrepreneurs with the knowledge and tools necessary to tackle many of the major issues startups face.
Whether you’re looking to learn how to accelerate an early product from Amy Jo Kim (Community Architect at Netflix), or how to make data-driven decisions from Mike Greenfield (First Data Scientist at PayPal and LinkedIn), Startups.co is the place to be.
So, help yourself—and your business—by getting lifetime access to the advice and tools you need to run a successful startup.
Remember: Lifetime access expires in 24 hours!
P.S. If you bought the Bizplan deal earlier this year, shoot email@example.com an email and we will issue you $20 in credits after you purchase this new deal!