Maximize your exposure on YouTube
May 9, 2017
This incredible tool will help unleash the full power of your videos
At AppSumo, being the tech savvy company we are, we understand the importance of video marketing and video blogging on YouTube. (Btw, the cool kids call it "vlogging.")
We've brought you killer deals on video making tools like Animatron and Filmora... now it's time to get those videos in front of your audience on YouTube.
Videos have the ability to take your business or product to new heights because of the amount of traffic they can get. They're also easier to consume than a blog post.
So it's not enough to just throw up your videos on YouTube and wait for your fairy godmother to send traffic your way. Ain't gonna happen, son.
What you need to do is maximize the exposure for each video on your YouTube channel.
This is why, last year, we introduced you to TubeBuddy.
TubeBuddy is a browser extension that not only helps you run your YouTube channel with ease, but helps you get the most out of your videos.
There are so many things you can do with TubeBuddy to make your life easier.
Just take a look at some of the things you can do with TubeBuddy's Pro version:
- Store genius video ideas in TubeBuddy's Video Topic Planner. Now, the only way you'll lose ideas is if you think of them in the shower. (Don't bring your computer with you in there, trust me.)
- Create thumbnails and animated GIFs. (I won't tell you how much fun I have creating GIFs because, quite frankly, it's too embarrassing.)
- Save time through Annotation Templates and Canned Responses. Quickly control all aspects of new uploads and send personalized messages through TubeBuddy without having to send them yourself!
- Discover trending Tags to keep your videos relevant long after they are published. Always be relevant, the haters hate that. #TheKanyeStrategy
- And much, much more!
TubeBuddy streamlines your daily workflow and allows you to focus on the important stuff (growing your channel and eating tacos).
Ordinarily, access to TubeBuddy's Pro version will cost you $108 per year. Which is a small price to pay to optimize the videos you spend days and weeks making.
But, just like last time we brought you this deal, we aren't making you shell out $108.
Nope, you are paying MUCH less.
While we still have codes (this deal sold out last time), you can get lifetime access to TubeBuddy's Pro version for only $39!
Managing your YouTube channel for just $39?
Here are a few Sumolings that made sure this deal sold out last time:
I know, I know.
TubeBuddy has a free version.
But the Pro version comes with the tools that make this deal so hard to pass up.
We already know Sumolings think the GIF Generator alone is worth the $39.
But there are also these features that don't come with the free version such as:
- Health Report - Here, you'll find analytics on various info that will show you what is working for you and what isn't.
- Tag Sorter - Rank higher in YouTube search results by reordering tags. (YouTube removed this feature a long time ago.)
- End Screen Templates - Different videos require different end screen elements and you can control that with this.
Be honest with yourself, your YouTube channel could be managed better.
And it's silly to spend so much time making videos, only to fail at the last step of optimizing it for maximum exposure.
Fortunately, TubeBuddy will help you manage your channel.
All you need to do is make the smart decision and grab this deal.
Once you do that, your YouTube channel/experience will get infinitely better.