Make your website as unique as your visitors
December 4, 2017
Increase conversions by personalizing your web pages
In theory, running a business could be so simple.
Create a cool product, sell it to your target audience, and get rich.
But in real life, there is no such thing as a singular target audience - every potential customer has different needs and expectations.
Wouldn't it be great if your site could understand who's sitting in front of the screen and adjust the offer accordingly?
Well, with Unless, you can tailor your web pages to make your potential customers feel like you're calling their name (Stellaaaa).
Unless is a personalization tool that dynamically changes your website based on who's viewing.
Now, don't get me wrong, it doesn't magically know what to show to a page visitor.
Instead, it lets you create different versions of your page, targeted at certain audience segments. The goal is to create tailored experiences that perform better than your one-size-fits-all web page.
Think of it as a 3-step approach:
- Choose a page on your website that would benefit from targeted messaging.
- Group visitors into audience segments.
- Create variations of your page, each tailored to one of these segments.
The result? When someone visits your page, Unless will determine to which audience they belong to and show the matching variation.
Sounds pretty cool, right? Check out these awesome features that Unless offers:
Targeting: Using audience segments, you can group users who are likely to have the same wants and needs. Segments can be based on location, behavior, device used to access the site, referral source, time of day - there are over 20 targeting options for you to choose from!
Audiences: For each audience segment, you create a page variation that let you:
- Show visitors different Call-To-Actions based on their traffic source.
- Create special offers for returning visitors.
- Promote local deals based on a person's location.
- Redirect users to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on their device.
Dynamic Content: Interested in some 1-on-1 personalization? With dynamic content insertion, you can populate your page with user-specific keywords and information.
Analytics & Testing: To make sure that your personalizations actually improve performance, you can set up a control group and test your variations against the original, unpersonalized page.
Since we've launched this deal, Sumolings have used Unless to become segmenting machines and they couldn't be happier:
Unless would typically cost you $100/month to create personalized landing pages - well worth it considering you can increase conversions by as much as 10% and lower acquisition costs 20-30%!
But, as per ushze (I never know if I’m spelling that right), we were able to strike a deal worth bragging about:
- Professional Plan with up to 50k impressions per month
- Unlimited page variations for as many domains as you want
- 20+ targeting conditions (e.g. location, time, device, behavior, UTM parameters, weather)
- Unlimited roles to add and manage as many users as you’d like
- Dynamic content insertion to inject information from emails, ads, and other sources
- Control groups for testing & experimenting
And you're getting lifetime access to all of this for just $49!
So, if you’re ready to give your visitors a personalized experience, get the Unless Professional Plan now!
Now that we got you all fired up, you might be wondering how to get all this magic onto your website.
Take a look at this GIF showing how I created a taco-filled variation of our “About Us” page in seconds:
Unless works with every website out there! Whether you rely on the classics, such as WordPress, Weebly, Shopify, Leadpages, Magento, Drupal, or on custom-built software (e.g. using Angular or React) - Unless works without a hitch!
Unless also gives you the option to host with them, meaning that they'll create a mirrored version of your page under an Unless URL, which opens up some nice possibilities:
- You can get started instantly - no setup and no script required.
- You can edit and personalize your client's pages - perfect for agencies, affiliates, and freelancers.
- You can personalize pages on which you can't add a script - e.g. a Medium blog where you could add a retargeting pixel.
With all these amazing features, Unless is a surefire way to create effectively personalized web pages that increase engagement and conversions.
And at just $49 for lifetime access, this is too stellar a deal (and tool!) to pass up.
Unless Webinar: Would you like to see the tool in action?
The Unless team will do a live demo to show you the tool's main features, give some advice on potential use cases, and answer your most burning questions.
When: 11am (EST, New York) / 5pm (CET, Amsterdam)
P.S. If you purchased the Instant deal last year, you will automatically be upgraded to this new and improved Unless deal :)