OnlineCourseHost.com

Product details
Mike-Make_SaaS_BetterMike-Make_SaaS_Better
Mike-Make_SaaS_Better
Oct 7, 2026

Q: 100 Active Community Members Limit (even if not actually active)

Hi,
I'm somewhat confused by the limit on active community members at 100.
Do I understand correctly that if a community member posts or comments once, and never does again, they are counted towards the 100 active community members, and this never resets?
So in other words, once any member has posted or commented, that is counted towards the 100, and after 100 is reached, the community cannot have more posts or comments from members (tother than this 100)?
If what I have said is correct, this is an odd limit It is making this a very hard deal to buy. What is the way out of it, other than manually banning / removing community members? A new subscription?
Thanks.

Share
Helpful?
0
Log in to join the conversation
Related questions
View product details